Open Gear Clear is a high-performance synthetic based open gear lubricant for rotary (kilns, dryers, ball mills, etc.) and other processing equipment. Open Gear Clear provides an unyielding film on the gear teeth of your rotary processing equipment’s gear. Open Gear Clear is formulated with anti-wear and extreme pressure additives to further enhance protection of gear and pinion teeth. Open Gear Clear can be applied via automatic spray system such as IKD’s SpraySafe™.
Features and Benefits
• Semi-transparent (clear on gear face) synthetic fluid designed to lubricate heavily loaded open gears
• Anti-wear, anti-corrosion and extreme pressure additives provide excellent protection in the most heavily loaded zones along the pitch-line of gear tooth flanks
• Optimum consumption values as per AGMA and OEM guidelines
• Industry leading FZG wear test result
• No build up in gear tooth roots and drains freely from gear guard
• Pumps freely down to 0°. For colder temps, heating of product may be required.
• Environmentally friendly
KILNS, DRYERS, BALL MILLS, SAG MILLS, ROD MILLS, BALLING DISCS, QUENCHERS, MIXERS
Always remember to consult with an expert and check compatibility with other products prior to using. Call us to set up a conference call.
Pictured: Open Gear Clear applied to rotary kiln pinion.
Spraying (hand-held or via automatic spray system)
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills, Sag Mills, Rod Mills, Balling Discs, Quenchers, Mixers
For: Stop blocks, support pads and inner tire bore on rotary kilns and dryers
For: Kilns, Dryers, Mixers, Drive Systems
For: Dryers, Kilns, Ball Mills
For: Tire/Support Roller Lubrication Blocks, Thrust Roller/Tire Lubrication Block
For: Girth Gear and Pinions
For: Kilns, Dryers, Digesters
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills