Safeguard 460 Bearing Grease, a superior choice for lubrication of bearings, couplings and kiln seals, consists of NLGI grades #1 and #2 calcium sulfonate grease with 220 and 460 viscosity base oil. The calcium sulfonate manufacturing technology was designed to outperform conventional products. Petro Plate grease provides excellent high temperature performance with superb adhesion, structural stability, and offers outstanding protection for rust and corrosion.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent protection from extreme pressures caused by shock loading
• Outstanding resistance to water washout
• Superior high temperature properties
• Extended re-lubrication intervals
• Outstanding protection from rust and corrosion
• Environmentally friendly as it does not contain any antimony, barium, chlorine, phosphorus, zinc or free sulfur.
• Superior choice for lubricating bearings, bushings, couplings, and slip seals.
• Can be applied via Automatic Spray System such as IKD’s SpraySafe™
KILNS, DRYERS, BALL MILLS, SAG MILLS, ROD MILLS, BALLING DISCS, QUENCHERS, MIXERS
Always remember to consult with an expert and check compatibility with other products prior to using. Call us to set up a conference call.
Automatic Spray System
Handheld Grease Gun
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills, Sag Mills, Rod Mills, Balling Discs, Quenchers, Mixers
For: Stop blocks, support pads and inner tire bore on rotary kilns and dryers
For: Kilns, Dryers, Mixers, Drive Systems
For: Dryers, Kilns, Ball Mills
For: Tire/Support Roller Lubrication Blocks, Thrust Roller/Tire Lubrication Block
For: Girth Gear and Pinions
For: Kilns, Dryers, Digesters
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills