PL 400 Gearbox Non-Synthetic is a high-performance, extreme pressure gear lubricant for enclosed gear drives operating under harsh conditions. PL 400 Gearbox Non-Synthetic is enriched with proprietary extreme pressure and anti-wear additives to combat the challenging conditions where severe shock and overloads on enclosed gears are encountered. Created for all types of enclosed gear drives, PL 400 Gearbox Non-Synthetic is manufactured with specialized additives that provide excellent resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and foaming. PL 400 Gearbox Non-Synthetic is ideal for mobile gear drive systems and high impact gear drives such as spur, helical, bevel, and gear boxes.
Features and Benefits
• Extreme pressure and anti-wear additives offer a high load carrying ability under adverse conditions
• Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, and anti-foaming additives extend oil service life resulting in extended drain intervals
• Miscible and compatible with other mineral gear oils. However, maximum performance is only guaranteed if not mixed with other product
• Compatible with non-ferrous metals
• Excellent resistance to oil oxidation and thermal degradation
• Compatible with paints and conventional sealing materials
• Can be used in both low and high ambient temperatures
KILNS, DRYERS, MIXERS
Always remember to consult with an expert and check compatibility with other products prior to using. Call us to set up a conference call.
Pictured: PL 400 Gearbox Non Synthetic is ideal for enclosed gears and gear boxes on kilns and dryers.
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills, Sag Mills, Rod Mills, Balling Discs, Quenchers, Mixers
For: Stop blocks, support pads and inner tire bore on rotary kilns and dryers
For: Dryers, Kilns, Ball Mills
For: Tire/Support Roller Lubrication Blocks, Thrust Roller/Tire Lubrication Block
For: Grearboxes and hydraulic reservoirs
For: Girth Gear and Pinions
For: Entire Plant
For: Kilns, Dryers, Digesters
For: Kilns, Dryers, Ball Mills